Bus passes, moped and motorcycle permits now available

Employee bus passes and moped, motorcycle, afternoon and night permits for the 2017-2018 parking year are available as of Aug. 1. Visit the Transportation Services eBusiness portal to make your purchase. Permit and bus pass details can be found on the Transportation Services website. Student bus passes are available through the Associated Students of Madison starting Aug. 28. Or, you can pick up your bus pass at one of the Transportation Services offices — Room 124 in the WARF building, 610 Walnut St.; Room E004 in American Family Children’s Hospital, 1675 Highland Ave.; and Suite 1200 in 21 N. Park St. Hours are here, or call (608) 263-6666.

Read more