As a UW–Madison employee, you may be eligible for personal discounts from a wide variety of organizations. The resources listed below may change without notice and are available at the discretion of the organization. These are privileges, not rights. Please be gracious if a you are told a deal is not available.
- Madison Metro – discounted bus pass
- LifeSuite Program – travel assistance, legal services, beneficiary financial counseling and legacy planning services
- Parking and Commuter Benefits (ETF) – employment-related transportation expenses
- Car Rentals – discounts on personal car rentals through Big Ten contracts
Rec Sports offers affordable access to four on-campus recreation facilities and fitness programs, available to faculty, staff, and their spouses/domestic partners.
Many insurance providers offer discounts or reimbursements to UW employees on the State health plan for things such as gym memberships, sports clubs, classes, complementary medicine, athletic shoes, CSA food shares, and more. Check with your insurance provider for details.
As the Official Insurance Partner of UW–Madison, American Family Insurance is proud to offer UW faculty and staff a discount on home and auto insurance. And, with other discount options through American Family Insurance │Connect, UW faculty and staff could qualify for additional savings. Get a customized quote and start saving today.
- Antivirus software – free download to prevent, detect and remove malicious software
- WISC Software Store – discounted software for personal use
- DoIT Tech Store – discounted computers, hardware, and software for personal use
- Lynda.com software training – free online training
- Cell phone services – cellular provider discounts available to State of Wisconsin employees