How to Report Furlough Time Used

All UW–Madison employees who are on Campus-wide, Intermittent Furlough are required to report their furlough time used. Reporting requirements vary depending on your employee classification. Detailed instructions are now available online on how to report furlough time. Furlough time will be reported under the Time and Absence module in MyUW. Employees are encouraged to report furlough time used as promptly as possible after their furlough days or partial days. If you have questions about this information, you can contact the Human Resources (HR) department for your school, college, or division. The Office of Human Resources also offers assistance at (608) 265-2257 or Furlough information is available at

Read more