Where to Find Furlough Information

Information on employee furloughs, including answers to frequently asked questions, is available online at hr.wisc.edu/covid19/furlough. Key information is offered in English, Spanish, Hmong, Tibetan, Chinese, and Nepali. Employees will receive individual notification of their furlough status in the coming days. Employees who have questions are encouraged to contact the human resources (HR) department in their school, college or division. The Office of Human Resources also offers assistance with questions at 608-265-2257 or furlough@ohr.wisc.edu. For language assistance, contact Cultural Linguistic Services (CLS) at the direct line phone numbers found at hr.wisc.edu/cls.

Read more