Where to Find Help with Furlough and Leave Topics

UW-Madison is offering a variety of resources for employees who have individual questions about furlough, leave, and related topics. Employees are encouraged to contact the human resources (HR) department in their school, college, or division. A list of HR contacts can be found at hr.wisc.edu/contact. The Office of Human Resources also offers assistance and can be contacted at 608-265-2257 or furlough@ohr.wisc.edu. For language assistance, employees may contact Cultural Linguistic Services (CLS). Direct line phone numbers for each language can be found at hr.wisc.edu/cls.

Read more